2021 Update (4/16/21)
Lexington Spring Dressage on May 22-23, 2021
All dressage classes in the indoor , "DeeDee" and East Complex rings. Many upgrades to footing and barns since 2020. Don't miss this show!
· Please be reminded that the USEF-required waiver must be signed and submitted by every rider, handler, assistant handler, owner/agent, trainer and coach on the grounds. This waiver is also required to be signed and submitted by all staff, volunteers and officials, vendors, support staff and service personnel. NO EXCEPTIONS. The form can be electronically signed and submitted with entries, or can be signed, scanned or photographed and sent via email to the entry secretary (Dianne Boyd). Dianne’s email address is listed in the prize list. The waiver can be found by clicking the show name listed above, or by clicking on this link http://www.rosinburg-events.com/documents/2021entry.pdf
· In accordance with USEF requirements, there are a number of COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines that will be implemented to keep competitors and staff/volunteers as safe as possible during the 2021 shows:
· ONLY online entries will be accepted using www.horseshowoffice.com. ALL entry documentation, including all signature forms, waivers, and other documentation MUST be submitted via the HSO email link or email directly to Entry Secretary by Closing Date of the show. Paper entry forms and other documents will not be accepted either before or during the show. Your entry will be placed on a wait list until complete paperwork is received.
· The show office will be closed to everyone except for office staff throughout the event. However, a window from the show office to the coliseum will be used for necessary communications with office staff.
· The wearing of face masks/coverings, social distancing, minimal contact between staff/volunteers and competitors, temperature checks, and limited or spaced stabling will be enforced.
· From time of arrival on the grounds, face masks/coverings MUST be worn by all competitors, participants, staff, officials and volunteers except when mounted on a horse or running a horse on the breed triangle.
· Due to USEF rule changes, we are now allowed to offer more Opportunity classes. Lexington Spring Dressage will offer THREE Opportunity classes at each level from Intro-Second levels, plus a Dressage Seat Equitation Opportunity class. Remember there no USEF/USDF memberships, non-member fees or Horse ID required for Intro or Opportunity Classes. Opportunity classes also exempt from $23 USEF fee.
· In accordance with USEF Covid-19 recommendations, we will reduce the use of paper for all 2021 shows. We will print a limited number of paper programs but a pdf of each show program will be posted in this section of the website for each show.
· Professional NIGHTWATCH and BRAIDING services will be provided at all shows by Kat Parkinson. Contact her at (336) 432-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Professional PHOTOGRAPHY and VIDEO services will be provided at all shows by High Time Photography, (John and Christie Snyder) at 336-671-4446 or email@example.com; You will be able to view photos after the shows at their website: www.hightimephotos.com.
2021 SHOW PROGRAMS
2021 Raleigh Winter Dressage Show Program