Come show with us in 2017!
In 2017, Rosinburg Events is beginning our eighth year of operation. Our shows have grown to have a steady following of competitors in Region 1 and surrounding states.
Following are some highlights of the 2016 shows:
· Over 675 entries competed in the series (counting horses in RSD I & II only once). In 2015, we had approximately 520 entries.
· Williamston, Lexington and Culpeper shows were again USEF Developing Program and NAJYRC qualifying competitions.
· The Lexington, Virginia and both Raleigh shows had both Dressage and Dressage Sport Horse Breeding (DSHB) classes and were qualifying competitions for the USDF Breeders Championship East Coast Series Finals.
· All shows had sponsored breakfasts, competitor parties, ice cream & cookies, and many high score awards.
2017 will bring more positive changes:
· Classes and divisions at all shows will receive ribbons through sixth place.
· A priority this year is bringing on more staff for all of the shows. The larger shows will have an assistant secretary to make the check-in process go faster.
· The Virginia Summer Dressage show in Culpeper, VA on June 17-18 will be host to the USDF Region 1 Youth Team Competition, in addition to our traditional divisions. The YTC will continue to offer many special fun awards and activities as it has in previous years when hosted by VADA-NOVA at Morven Park.
· As always, we couldn’t provide all the “extras” – especially the prizes and competitor amenities – without support from our valued sponsors. We welcome several new sponsors in 2017 to join our wonderful group of dressage supporters.