Welcome to 2018!
First, we would like to congratulate the Rosinburg Events series high score winners from 2017. Go to this link to see the results (or click on the Results tab on the upper left side of this page):
Many of these horses went on to place well in their regional championships, USDF Breeders Championships, the US Dressage Finals and USDF year-end awards. We are proud that so many of these competitors chose to compete in our 2017 shows!
Almost 700 entries competed in the Rosinburg Events series in 2017. As we begin our ninth year of operation, we are making more changes to enhance the shows:
· All classes from Intro through Fourth Level will be awarded ribbons and prizes for Open, AA and Jr/YR divisions, no matter the number of entries in each division.
· We will continue to add more staff members in the show office for check-in and scoring. Our shows give a lot of awards and we will add awards personnel during busy periods at the larger shows.
· The Virginia Summer Dressage show in Culpeper, VA on June 16-17 will hold a Jr/YR Team Challenge in 2018 – similar to the Pro-Am Team Challenge that is so popular at all of our shows. This will be an “informal” team competition but will offerl fun awards and activities for Youth riders.
Our commitment to service continues:
· Williamston, Lexington and Culpeper shows will again host USEF Developing Program qualifying competitions, as well as USEF/WBF qualifying events. Williamston and Lexington will also be NAJYRC qualifying competitions.
· The Lexington, Virginia and both Raleigh shows will again be qualifying competitions for the USDF Breeders Championship East Coast Series Finals.
· All shows will have sponsored breakfasts, competitor parties, ice cream & cookies, and many high score awards.
As always, we couldn’t provide all the “extras” – especially the prizes and competitor amenities – without support from our valued sponsors. We welcomed a record number of sponsors in 2017 and we look forward to their continued support in 2018!