What's new for 2020!
· The Williamston show in April has moved to the Hunt Horse Complex in Raleigh! The new name is RALEIGH SPRING DRESSAGE. It is still a Level 3 show and will be closer to our competitor base in the Triangle area. We hope to see you there!
· NEW opportunities for “young” juniors and those new to dressage at all 2020 RE shows: An “Opportunity Dressage Seat Equitation” class has been added for open, Jr/YR and AA divisions. Also, a “USDF Introductory Test of Choice” is added for Juniors age 12 & under. Please help pass the word!
· Both the Virginia Summer Dressage show in Culpeper, VA on June 13-14 and Raleigh Summer Dressage in Raleigh, NC on July 25-26 will again offer a fun and informal Jr/YR Team Challenge competition, which is similar to the Pro-Am Team Challenge that we hold at all shows. There will be NO FEES for participation, but there will be prizes for the top three teams. See the prize lists FMI.
· The host hotels for all shows are expected to fill before the show’s closing date, especially for the Lexington and Culpeper shows. You should contact the host hotels at least 8 weeks in advance to make reservations. You can always cancel if you need to but rooms at other hotels will be expensive and scarce. See each show’s prize list FMI.
· If you are a USEF Competing Member 18 years of age or older you are required to complete the core Safe Sport Training within 30 days of activating your membership. If you do not complete the training, you are ineligible to participate in USEF/USDF competitions. TAKE the SAFE SPORT TRAINING at USEF.org by logging into your member dashboard.
· Professional NIGHTWATCH and BRAIDING services will be provided at all shows by Kat Parkinson. Contact her at (336) 432-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Professional PHOTOGRAPHY and VIDEO services will be provided at all shows by High Time Photography, (John and Christie Snyder) at 336-671-4446 or email@example.com; You will be able to view photos after the shows at their website: www.hightimephotos.com.
Sponsors and Advertisers
· Rosinburg Events shows provide a lot of “extras” (aka free stuff) to competitors, including gifts, food, hospitality, and a wide variety of awards. But these things aren’t really free. They are provided or paid for by sponsors.
· We are looking to add sponsors for the 2020 shows. Contact Janine Malone (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested or go to the sponsorship info link on the left FMI.. We have something for every price range.