2020 Update as of June 24
Raleigh Summer Dressage on July 25-26
Entries open on June 25.
Please be reminded that the new USEF-required waiver must be signed and submitted by every rider, handler, assistant handler, owner/agent, trainer and coach on the grounds. This waiver is also required to be signed and submitted by all staff, volunteers and officials. NO EXCEPTIONS. The form can be electronically signed and submitted with entries, or can be signed, scanned or photographed and sent via email to the entry secretary (Lori Kaminski). Lori’s email address is listed in the prize list. The waiver can be found by clicking the show name listed above, or by clicking on this link http://www.rosinburg-events.com/documents/2020entry.pdf
In accordance with North Carolina and USEF requirements, there are a number of COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines that will be implemented to keep competitors and staff/volunteers as safe as possible during the RSD July shows:
· READ THE PRIZE LIST! There are many new requirements!
· ONLY online entries will be accepted using www.horseshowoffice.com. ALL entry documentation, including all signature forms, waivers, and other documentation MUST be submitted via the HSO email link or email directly to Entry Secretary (Lori Kaminski) by Closing Date of the show. Paper entry forms and other documents will not be accepted either before or during the show. Your entry will be placed on a wait list until complete paperwork is received.
· Everyone (riders, handlers, assistant handlers, owners/agents, trainers, coaches, officials, staff, volunteers and any others) MUST sign a USEF waiver form. Anyone entering grounds without the signed waiver form will be asked to leave. Competitors, owners, trainers and coaches must ALSO sign the separate USEF entry from agreement.
· The show office will be closed to everyone except for office staff throughout the event. However, a window from the show office to the coliseum will be used for necessary communications with office staff.
· The wearing of face masks/coverings, social distancing, minimal contact between staff/volunteers and competitors, temperature checks, and limited or spaced stabling will be enforced.
· From time of arrival on the grounds, face masks/coverings MUST be worn by all competitors, participants, staff, officials and volunteers except when mounted on a horse or running a horse on the breed triangle.
· NEW opportunities for “young” juniors and those new to dressage: An “Opportunity Dressage Seat Equitation” class has been added for open, Jr/YR and AA divisions. Also, a “USDF Introductory Test of Choice” is added for Juniors age 12 & under. Please help pass the word!
· Raleigh Summer Dressage in Raleigh, NC on July 25-26 will again offer a fun and informal Jr/YR Team Challenge competition, which is similar to the Pro-Am Team Challenge that we hold at all shows. There will be NO FEES for participation, but there will be prizes for the top three teams. See the prize lists FMI.
· If you are a USEF Competing Member 18 years of age or older you are required to complete the core Safe Sport Training within 30 days of activating your membership. If you do not complete the training, you are ineligible to participate in USEF/USDF competitions. TAKE the SAFE SPORT TRAINING at USEF.org by logging into your member dashboard.
· Professional NIGHTWATCH and BRAIDING services will be provided at all shows by Kat Parkinson. Contact her at (336) 432-1234 or email@example.com.
· Professional PHOTOGRAPHY and VIDEO services will be provided at all shows by High Time Photography, (John and Christie Snyder) at 336-671-4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org; You will be able to view photos after the shows at their website: www.hightimephotos.com.