Welcome to 2019!
· Both the Virginia Summer Dressage show in Culpeper, VA on June 16-17 and Raleigh Summer Dressage in Raleigh, NC on July 27-28 will hold a “fun” and informal Jr/YR Team Challenge competition, which is similar to the Pro-Am Team Challenge that we hold at all shows. There will be NO FEES for participation, but there will be prizes for the top three teams. See the prize lists FMI.
· Have you heard about the USEF Safe Sport requirement? Starting January 1, 2019, if you are a USEF Competing Member 18 years of age or older you are required to complete the core Safe Sport Training within 30 days of activating your membership. If you do not complete the training, you are ineligible to participate in all USEF activities including competitions. TAKE the SAFE SPORT TRAINING at USEF.org by logging into your member dashboard.
· We have added more breed registry high score awards for all of the 2019 shows. A list of awards will be sent to participants the week before the show so you can be sure to bring your verification documents.
· The host hotels for all shows are expected to fill before the show’s closing date, especially for the Lexington and Culpeper shows. You should contact the host hotels at least 8 weeks in advance to make reservations. You can always cancel if you need to but rooms at other hotels will be expensive and scarce. See each show’s prize list FMI.
· All shows except Lexington will be using new golf cart suppliers this year. In most cases, advance reservations are required at least a week in advance. See each prize list FMI.
· Professional NIGHTWATCH and BRAIDING services will be provided at all shows by Kat Parkinson. Contact her at (336) 432-1234 or email@example.com.
· Professional PHOTOGRAPHY and VIDEO services will be provided at all shows by High Time Photography, (John and Christie Snyder) at 336-671-4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org; You will be able to view photos after the shows at their website: www.hightimephotos.com.
Sponsors and Advertisers
· Rosinburg Events shows provide a lot of “extras” (aka free stuff) to competitors, including gifts, food, hospitality, and a wide variety of awards. But these things aren’t really free. They are provided or paid for by sponsors.
· Over 30 sponsors have already signed up for 2019. Won’t you join them? Contact Janine Malone (email@example.com) if you are interested in sponsorship. We have something for every price range.